Monday, December 20, 2010

Urban Decay 24/7 liners

I have done it! My first makeup goal was to collect each color of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils, which between the 15th anniversary set, Ebay and Friends and Family Sales, I managed to accomplish in just about 2 years. If I am missing any, please please please tell me so that I can snag them.

I went kind of overboard with the pictures. I have group photos, up close, pencil shots, flash, no flash, everything. I was a little excited. Without further ado...

The damage:
Urban Decay 24/7 Liners


From left to right, natural light:
Yeyo, Asphyxia*, 1999, Lucky, Baked*, Midnight Cowboy*, Eldorado, Honey (d/c), Stash*, Graffiti, Mildew*, Covet, Flipside, Electric*, Deviant, Binge*, Ransom*, Lust
Urban Decay 24/7

Yeyo, Asphyxia*, 1999, Lucky, Baked*, Midnight Cowboy*, Eldorado, Honey (d/c), Stash*, Graffiti
Urban Decay 24/7

Honey (d/c), Stash*, Graffiti, Mildew*, Covet, Flipside, Electric*, Deviant
UD 24/7

Covet, Flipside, Electric*, Deviant, Binge*, Ransom*, Lust
UD 24/7

From left to right, natural light:
Lust, Crash, Rockstar*, Underground, Stray Dog*, Bourbon*, Whiskey (Naked palette), Corrupt*, Dime, Gunmetal, Uzi*, Oil Slick, Zero*, Perversion*
UD 24/7

Lust, Crash, Rockstar*, Underground, Stray Dog*, Bourbon*, Whiskey (Naked palette)
UD 24/7

Corrupt*, Dime, Gunmetal, Uzi*, Oil Slick, Zero*, Perversion*
UD 24/7


I took flash photos because my skin (NW10ish arms for reference) gets crazy washed out in natural light and darkens by a handful of shades and goes warmer in flash, so essentially these are swatches on 2 different skin tones. You can also see the sparkle much more easily with the flash.

From left to right, indoor flash:
Yeyo, Asphyxia*, 1999, Lucky, Baked*, Midnight Cowboy*, Eldorado, Honey (d/c), Stash*, Graffiti, Mildew*, Covet, Flipside, Electric*, Deviant, Binge*, Ransom*, Lust
UD 24/7

Yeyo, Asphyxia*, 1999, Lucky, Baked*, Midnight Cowboy*, Eldorado, Honey (d/c), Stash*
UD 24/7

Honey (d/c), Stash*, Graffiti, Mildew*, Covet, Flipside, Electric*, Deviant
UD 24/7

Covet, Flipside, Electric*, Deviant, Binge*, Ransom*, Lust
UD 24/7

From left to right, indoor flash:
Lust, Crash, Rockstar*, Underground, Stray Dog*, Bourbon*, Whiskey (Naked palette), Corrupt*, Dime, Gunmetal, Uzi*, Oil Slick, Zero*, Perversion*
Photobucket

Lust, Crash, Rockstar*, Underground, Stray Dog*, Bourbon*, Whiskey (Naked palette)
UD 24/7

Corrupt*, Dime, Gunmetal, Uzi*, Oil Slick, Zero*, Perversion*
UD 24/7

I may end up getting full-sized ones of my favorites, if I don't have it already. I know I'll use up my little Naked palette mini of Whiskey, and the only place I know that it's available full size is in a Sephora-exclusive duo set for $26. This includes the Grindhouse sharpener, which also comes in the 15th Anniversary set. It's actually a decent deal, and the Grindhouse sharpener is fantastic.

About the 15th Anniversary set:
I starred the names of the shades that come in the set, and the only exclusive ones are Asphyxia, Midnight Cowboy, Stray Dog, Corrupt, Uzi, and Perversion. Corrupt actually made its first appearance in one of the holiday mini sets in 2009, but was unavailable after that. According to Urban Decay, the 15th Anniversary set will be available on their website starting in January, and available at other UD retailers in February. The set includes a Grindhouse sharpener and was $92.

As always, everything featured in this post was either purchased by myself or gifted to me by friends and family, not the company. Urban Decay had nothing to do with this post.

2 comments:

  1. This was an AWESOME post! I have never seen a post that contained EVERY single swatch of the UDs. Looking at your pics, I see some that I would LOVE to get (mostly from the new set). Thanks, it really helped.

    ReplyDelete