Thursday, April 26, 2012

Woe is Tanky

Hello, fair readers.  I greet you today with a 102.6 degree fever.  I was sent home from college, for heaven's sake.  I had planned to go outside and retake all of my Real Techniques pictures, and write ahead those posts for them.  I've gotten the three new brushes, and I'm unhappy with a lot of the other pictures.  However, as I said, I'm ...indisposed.
Finals are next week.  I'm hoping that I'll have some more time in the summer (and I usually do, check the archives) to blog, but I'm taking a full load of classes, so we'll see.
Thank you thank you for following, commenting, and keeping up with me.  I hope to write to you all soon!
Love, Becca

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Good luck with your exams too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, BB!Drink plenty of fluids and rest up! text me if you need anything. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, tons of vitamin C and I hope you ACE those exams!

    ReplyDelete