Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming tomorrow...

Tomorrow, and I promise it WILL be done tomorrow, Tuesday, as long as UPS doesn't fail me: I will have swatches/a review of all of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, including testing whether or not they are truly kissable.  I will also shamelessly steal from Planet Martha and compare all 12 Balm Stains to all 21 Lip Butters for possible dupes, etc.  I don't have a Tarte Lipsurgence to compare (LauraJean covered this one) but I will be trying to compare a Balm Stain with a Clinique Chubby Stick (hee hee) to test the difference.  If UPS fails me, this should be up Thursday, except I have a summer final on Friday, so who knows.  Here's to UPS being on time!  Woo!  See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. If you’d like to accept this award then please take it to your blog and pass it on – if this is not your cup of tea then please accept this as a compliment on your blog. http://www.goodgirlgonewife.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete